Kooljaman at Cape Leveque - Accommodation
DescriptionKooljaman at Cape Leveque offers the opportunity to explore and enjoy a remote wilderness environment 220km north of Broome, in an area of unrivalled physical beauty and uniqueness. With two outstanding beaches to choose from all our accommodations have easy beach access and most rooms have panoramic ocean views.
A $5 visitor fee per person is required when arriving at Kooljaman as a day visitors. Designed to capture the rugged natural character of the Kimberley region, we offer a variety of room types to suit all budgets, these include:
* Safari Tents - Fully self contained canvas tents on raised timber decking, comfortably furnished with en-suite bathroom
* Cabins Charming rustic log cabins self contained right by the beach
* En-suite Cabins larger than the log cabins self contained with their own bathroom
* Units Basic self-contained rooms ideal for families or groups
* Beach Shelters traditional palm frond shelters, with cold water shower, wood BBQ & picnic table
* Camping powered and unpowered campsites in a shady grassed camping area
Facilities include a cafe style restaurant with beautiful ocean views, a small general store, an indigenous gallery showcasing aboriginal art and artifacts, souvenir sales, day use beach shade shelters, snorkel equipment hire and a tour desk.
Enjoy tranquil beaches, excellent swimming, snorkeling, fishing, boat tours, bush tucker tours, Tag-along 4WD tours, & scenic flights over the Horizontal Waterfalls.
Arrival Time: 14:00 | Departure Time: 10:00
Cancellation PolicyCancellations made within 30 days of arrival will be charged for any accommodation that is not resold. If accommodation resold a 10% administration fee applies.
No refund for any cancellations within 48 hours